Learning a new programming language is not easy, on top of reading a lot you need to practice even more.
The course is split into 4 modules, each of them contains a presentation (theory) and one exercise (practice).
- High order functions
- Partial application
- Pattern matching
- Discriminated unions
- Units of measure
- Functional lists
- Object-oriented programming
- Type providers
- Visual Studio 2015 Community or
- Visual Studio Code + F# Compiler + Ionide package or
- Atom + F# Compiler + Ionide package
- Visual Studio for Mac + Mono or
- Xamarin Studio 6.x + Mono or
- Visual Studio Code + Mono + Ionide package or
- Atom + Mono + Ionide package
Thanks @jorgefioranelli for awesome #fsharp workshop!— grishace (@grishace) Feb 07, 2016
A truly excellent #F#Workshop yesterday by @jorgefioranelli . Thank you!— MarcoTTe (@marcote_torres) May 14, 2015
Practice Online: Try F#
Excellent F# book: Real-World Functional Programming by Tomas Petricek
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0.
Copyright 2015 Jorge Fioranelli